FPV fun day
November 8, 2014
- December 12, 2013 Sunday with -5 Celsius we got together to fly! As always we have a great time flying our favorite planes. With this temperature many of our “regulars” didn’t showed up or the did with their kids!
- November 22, 2013 Chad is one Iconic Pilot at Trafalgar living in the UK for a year. He has no fear of flying and trying new things. Since his first flight he had to try it all. Great Pilot and it is awesome and spooky to be around him, specially when he flies his Stryker!! We came to the park at 7:00 am and temperature was -4 Celsius. We had lots of fun! we had a great time flying with Chad.
- November 25, 2013 It was not a great day for the Pilots at Trafalgar. Three crashes that day. Adam did a phenomenal demonstration of skills with his Blade 450X until… What happened?…
- November 17, 2013 another great day at the Park with 8 Pilots and lots and lots of planes. A little long but, hey! I love it all. Enjoy this video as much as I do! A couple of crashes, the prop of Klaus’s Apprentice and the cowling from Ignacius’s the P-51D.
- November 16, 2013 a nice weekend flying at the Park with seven pilots and many planes. Great day to spend playing with planes and spending time with the family. At the end Klaus takes off his Apprentice on the advance mode and he realizes that after flying for a while. Panic and Caraaaashhh! No damage except the pride!
- October 17, 2013 Pilots Adam, Oscar and Carlos that I met in YouTube came to fly at Trafalgar! We had a wonderful day.
- October 7, 2013 more fun at Tafalgar.
- October 5, 2013 lots of planes flying at Trafalgar.
- September 14, 2013 flying at Trafalgar on a Thursday afternoon.
- September 13, 2013 at Moore Airfield in Oregon.
- August 26, 2013 first video with everybody on!